- We recommend attending an Introduction to Contemplative Psychology program to make certain you understand the experiential nature of the work.
- Please download this Karuna Training 2017 Application.
- Email Sandra Ladley: sandraladley [at] yahoo [dot] com your answers to the questions in the application, and please include a picture of yourself.
Things to consider
- We suggest you submit your application promptly, as there are limited spaces available.
- We will review your application and contact you to schedule a personal interview. If we can do so locally all the better, some interviews may need to occur over Skype or telephone.
- During the interview, we will also discuss the program and financial commitments.
- Since Karuna Training is neither a therapy or spiritual path, during the interview we discuss an agreement stating that if in the course of the program you become psychologically challenged, you will seek outside professional counsel.
- You will be notified in writing if you are accepted to the program.
- After acceptance, you will complete the registration form, sign the contract, make a deposit, and confirm the payment plan.
- Seminar 1 will be held December 7-10, 2017 at the Albuquerque Shambhala Center.