We recommend attending an Introduction to Contemplative Psychology program to make certain you understand the experiential nature of the work.
Things to consider
- We suggest you submit your application promptly, as there are limited spaces available.
- We will review your application and contact you to schedule a personal interview. If we can do so locally—all the better, however, many interviews may need to occur over Zoom or telephone.
- During the interview, we will also discuss the program and financial commitments.
- You will be notified in writing if you are accepted into the program.
- After acceptance, you will complete the registration form, sign the contract, make a deposit, and confirm your payment plan.
- Seminar 1 will be held April 11-14, 2019 at the Baltimore Shambhala Meditation Center.
Click here to apply.