Karuna Training Certificate in Contemplative Psychology
Introductions to Karuna Training
New York – Powerful Practices in Challenging Times
An Intro to Karuna Training with Sandra Ladley and Naoko Kojima, November 8 (Click to register)
Baltimore – Karuna’s Coming To Baltimore!
Open Introduction night with Sandra Ladley and Yeshe Clarke, November 15 (Click to register)
Boston – The Potency of Compassionate Presence
Weekend Intro to Karuna Training with Melissa Moore, February 9-10, 2019 (Click to register)
Current Karuna Training Cycles
Upcoming Karuna Training Cycles
Baltimore 2019-2021 – DRAFT schedule here (NEW!)
Karuna Training at a glance
- Two-year comprehensive training and Certificate in Contemplative Psychology.
- Three Cycles composed of weekends, extended retreats, and ongoing small groups.
- 2016-2018 basic training cycle in Berkeley, CA
- 2017-2019 basic training cycle in Albuquerque, NM
- 2018-2019 Advanced Training cycle in Seattle, WA
- Weekend Introductions to Contemplative Psychology (new introductions coming soon!)
The core of contemplative psychology is the certainty that within each one of us resides an indestructible and brilliant force. This force, that transcends sickness and health, is called brilliant sanity in the tradition of contemplative psychology.
—Chogyam Trungpa Rinpoche