Karuna Training Certificate in Contemplative Psychology
Introductions to Karuna Training
We will be announcing additional dates for introductory programs soon.
Karuna Training Live! Online
Broken Open: Engaging in Winter of our Discontent w/Sandra Ladley – Nov. 14, 2020 Click here to register now
Evoking the Sacred During the Holidays: Karuna Live! with Melissa Moore – Dec. 19, 2020 Click here to register now
Coloring Our World with Space and Kindness: A Post Graduate Bi-monthly Exploration of Maitri Space Awareness at Home with Melissa Moore, Terry Jaworski, and Kathryn Rile – Sept 14 – Dec 6, 2020 Click here
Attention Karuna Graduates! You are being offered a chance to do more training in Contemplative Psychology with a 10% discount of the Green Zone Institute Advanced training – Have a look here
If you wish to receive email updates, please fill out the contact form on our website, and we will add you to the list.
Current Karuna Training Cycles
Upcoming Karuna Training Cycles
Albuquerque 2021 – 2022 Graduate Training – Schedule Here (NEW!)
Recently Completed Karuna Training Cycles
Karuna Training at a glance
- Two-year comprehensive training and Certificate in Contemplative Psychology.
- Three Cycles composed of weekends, extended retreats, and ongoing small groups.
- 2016-2018 basic training cycle in Berkeley, CA
- 2017-2019 basic training cycle in Albuquerque, NM
- 2018-2019 Advanced Training cycle in Seattle, WA
- 2019-2020 Advanced Training cycle in Berkeley, CA
- 2019-2021 basic training cycle in Baltimore, MD
- 2020-2021 basic training cycle in Los Angeles, CA
- Weekend Introductions to Contemplative Psychology (new introductions coming soon!)
The core of contemplative psychology is the certainty that within each one of us resides an indestructible and brilliant force. This force, that transcends sickness and health, is called brilliant sanity in the tradition of contemplative psychology.
—Chogyam Trungpa Rinpoche