Karuna Training Certificate in Contemplative Psychology
Introductions to Karuna Training
Embracing Mutual Vulnerability: An Intro to Karuna Training Methodology Through the Lens of Addiction with Melissa Moore and Anie Boudreau – ONLINE – June 6, 2020 click here to register now
We will be announcing additional dates for introductory programs soon.
Karuna Training Live! Online
How to be Your Own Support System: Karuna Live! with Sandra Ladley – May 30, 2020 Click here to register now
Compassion in the Workplace: Karuna Live! with Melissa Moore – Jun 13, 2020 Click here to register now
How to Cultivate Self-Acceptance Through Loving Kindness: Karuna Live! with Sandra Ladley – July 25, 2020 Click here to register now
How to Listen Deeply and Access Innate Compassion: Karuna Live! with Melissa Moore – Aug. 22, 2020 Click here to register now
Living with Eco-Anxiety: Karuna Live! with Melissa Moore – Sept. 19, 2020 Click here to register now
Ripening the Wisdom of Emotions: Karuna Live! with Melissa Moore – Oct. 3, 2020 Click here to register now
Awakening Engaged Compassion in Body, Speech, and Mind with Acharya Melissa Moore – October 16 – 20, 2020 Click here to register now
If you wish to receive email updates, please fill out the contact form on our website, and we will add you to the list.
Current Karuna Training Cycles
Upcoming Karuna Training Cycles
Albuquerque 2020 – 2021 Graduate Training – Schedule Here (NEW!)
Recently Completed Karuna Training Cycles
Karuna Training at a glance
- Two-year comprehensive training and Certificate in Contemplative Psychology.
- Three Cycles composed of weekends, extended retreats, and ongoing small groups.
- 2016-2018 basic training cycle in Berkeley, CA
- 2017-2019 basic training cycle in Albuquerque, NM
- 2018-2019 Advanced Training cycle in Seattle, WA
- 2019-2020 Advanced Training cycle in Berkeley, CA
- 2019-2021 basic training cycle in Baltimore, MD
- 2020-2021 basic training cycle in Los Angeles, CA
- Weekend Introductions to Contemplative Psychology (new introductions coming soon!)
The core of contemplative psychology is the certainty that within each one of us resides an indestructible and brilliant force. This force, that transcends sickness and health, is called brilliant sanity in the tradition of contemplative psychology.
—Chogyam Trungpa Rinpoche