Karuna Training Certificate in Contemplative Psychology
Introductions to Karuna Training
We will be announcing additional dates for introductory programs soon.
Karuna Training Live! Online
Trauma Informed Compassionate Exchange – Feb. 27, 2021 Click here to register now
Thawing the Frozen Heart – March 20, 2021 Click here to register now
Spring Forward Fall Back: The Spiral of Equanimity in Our Lives – April 3, 2021 Click here to register now
If you wish to receive email updates, please fill out the contact form on our website, and we will add you to the list.
Current Karuna Training Cycles
Recently Completed Karuna Training Cycles
Karuna Training at a glance
- Two-year comprehensive training and Certificate in Contemplative Psychology.
- Three Cycles composed of weekends, extended retreats, and ongoing small groups.
- 2016-2018 basic training cycle in Berkeley, CA
- 2017-2019 basic training cycle in Albuquerque, NM
- 2018-2019 Advanced Training cycle in Seattle, WA
- 2019-2020 Advanced Training cycle in Berkeley, CA
- 2019-2021 basic training cycle in Baltimore, MD
- 2020-2021 basic training cycle in Los Angeles, CA
- Weekend Introductions to Contemplative Psychology (new introductions coming soon!)
The core of contemplative psychology is the certainty that within each one of us resides an indestructible and brilliant force. This force, that transcends sickness and health, is called brilliant sanity in the tradition of contemplative psychology.
—Chogyam Trungpa Rinpoche